Cardamom DREAM COOKIES!
(makes about 8 cookies)
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Tray
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon or Food Processor
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Shreds
- 1 Tsp Vanilla - Organic Alcohol Free
- 3/4 tsp Cardamom
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds (Optional)
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Sap
- 4 tbsp Melted Cacao Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven at 200 Degrees F
- Either lightly pulse to blend in food Processor (Makes Best for Raw) or Mix with wooden spoon in bowl
- Shape into rounds/cylinders, make them into balls and flatten, press into shapes, keep them as balls if you wish - Your Choice!
- Place on parchment paper on baking tray then place in oven for 20-25 minutes
For TRULY Raw Version:
- Break up large chunks to increase surface area and lightly melt the cacao butter
- Place all ingredients in food processor and replace the coconut sap with 5 Dates soaked in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Process till combinedRoll into balls and enjoy!
Wishing You All the Opportunity to try Making these Yummy Things yourselves!!
Great fun to make with Family Members or Friends too!