Ground Beef and Egg Noodles
- 375-450 grams of lean ground beef
- 250 grams egg noodles
- 8-10 table spoons spaghetti sauce
- One large onion finely chopped
- One tea spoon of: dried parsley flakes, dill, oregano, margarine
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, ground clove
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tea spoon salt
Wash and cook ground beef in a skillet for 15 to 20 minutes. Add all ingredients except noodles.
In a medium-sized pot add about l.5 litres of water. Boil water. Cook noodles. (3 to 5 minutes)
Add beef that was cooked with remaining ingredients. Mix well. Adjust to taste.